April 26, 2018
Travis “T-Bone” Turner
George “GRIV” Ryals IV
#BeeCast 12 The Chicken Eye - Chris and GRIV talk with Travis T-Bone Turner
Chris and GRIV talk with Travis T-Bone Turner and they cover a wide range of topics in the world record podcast. (this one ran long because we were having a good time) Travis and GRIV talk about the good old days when 3D archery was born, and Travis tells us what to do when the neighbors give us the chicken eye.
Here’s a rundown of our wander through archery topics.
- GRIV gets a new RX1ULTRA
- Shooting and setting up broadheads
- Travis tells us how he started
- Getting sponsorships for 3D
- Making a living in Archery and the outdoors Plan B
- Travis and Chris talk about the real world of Hunting shows and funding them
- What does Travis see for the Future of Hunting Shows in the age of the YouTube Star.
- Being Real and presenting Hunting as it is or showing it as accessible to average janes and joes to get involved in.
- How to grow hunting
- Hunter’s safety in school
- Travis’ old string Jig
- Where has all the money gone? The old Local Georgia 3D pro class
- Too many shooting divisions in archery
- The cost of pro entry fees
- some advice for the up and comers about creating value for themselves and the industry
- Responsible shooting distances when Bowhunting.
To Catch Up With
you can follow him all over social media @tboneoutdoors.
He’s all over the web, but don’t miss the youtube channel
Subscribe Here - https://www.youtube.com/user/chirsbee?sub_confirmation=1
AND… Check out the website https://www.chrisbeereal.com
You can book a lesson, start organizing a workshop in your town, or view the current workshop tour at www.extramiddle.com
April 20, 2018
The Element Podcast - https://apple.co/2JaWiOX
There are a lot of young enthusiastic minds in the outdoor community right now and today's guest is a prime example. We sort of live in a world of doom and gloom. A world where all we hear is how bad hunter recruitment is or how kids just want to play video games all day. We are here to tell you that it doesnt have to Bee that way! There is a whole wave of great outdoorsmen out there who are embracing technology and communication and blending it perfectly with our outdoor heritage. Chris Bee is a great example of a dude who gets the gadjets and gizmos, but also understands the peace and solitude hunting provides. Oh by the way, he just happens to be a stone cold killa! From the 10 ring to "the crease", Chris gets after it and truly lives a live outdoors. We got deep on some archery stuff (of which he is super knowledgeable), but we drifted as we like to do into some deeper philosophy of hunting and life. I bet you'll dig it!
April 16, 2018
We chat with Hampus Borgström from Sweden about his archery endeavors. Hampus ain't no joke, he has been around the block and knows his stuff. He is doing quite a few cool things in Sweden to help grow the sport of archery and improve the lifestyle of youth in general.
Follow Hampus on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hampusborgstrom/?hl=en